Monday, April 21, 2014

Part 1 Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Release and Restock: April Showers

Yeah, how last week slipped by without a single post is pretty shocking for me.  I thought for sure I was back on track!  I got so wrapped up with this latest restock and all of the customs I've been working on that I just worked my butt off on polish-making without any actual time to do much of anything else!  In case you haven't been privy to my spam, Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer's next restock is this coming Sunday! So, let's take a look at the April Showers Collection set for release on April 27, 2014 at 3:30 pm edt!  Get ready for some swatch spam coming your way!  Since there are so many photos, I'm going to split this reveal into two posts so I don't drive you guys crazy with too many photos!  As always, click on the photos to see them in greater detail!


As the old adage goes, April showers bring May flowers!  This is the exact image I wanted to evoke when I created my April Showers Collection.  Soft colors with unique shimmers giving a vibe of florals coated in rain.  Stock will be relatively low, but, depending on popularity, I may bring some back for the special May restock!  Here is the collection in total.  From left to right: Peruvian Lily, Cherry Blossom, Dogwood, Purple Phlox, Hydrangea, and Lady Slipper.




Peruvian Lily



Peruvian Lily – pastel orange crème with a red to gold shift.  Shown are three coats of Peruvian Lily with one coat of KBShimmer's Clearly on Top.  All photos are taken under artificial light.  The photos make it difficult to see the shimmer and shift, but it's much more vibrant in person.








Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom – pastel pink crelly with a teal to purple shift.  I've used four coats of Cherry Blossom to ensure that it would be fully opaque for my photos, but you could most likely do only three coats and be fine.  I've used one coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top and photographed under artificial light.








Dogwood

Dogwood – white crelly packed with silver shimmer, purple micro-flakies, and multicolored iridescent flakies.  These photos show three coats with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top under artificial light.  The bald-looking spot on my ring finger is actually a large flakie.  I have no idea why it looks bald, but it's definitely not!  The flakies are a little shy, but they're definitely there!  The shimmer is super vivid even in person!









A few of the older Core Line, Winter Collection, and Valentine’s Day Collection polishes will also be restocked during this sale, which includes Watch the Walls, Self Satisfied, Tacky Winter Sweater, Skating in the Snow, Idealistic Future, and the December Duo.  Prices for these polishes will be reduced to $6 for each individual polish and $10 for the Duo.  These polishes will be retired as soon as they have sold out.

Please note, sadly, my cost of production has increased due to the rising prices of raw materials.  As such, I have had to increase the cost of future collections.  All old collection polishes will retain their old pricing.  From here on out, the pricing structure on all new collections will be as follows: $8.50 for glitters/cremes/shimmers, $12 for shifters/duos/holos, and $13 for LEs.  I appreciate your understanding!

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquers at my store here.  Follow me on Facebook for news, updates, and giveaways!  Make sure you sign up for my newsletter to get the first look at all upcoming Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer releases as well as insider information and special discounts!

I look forward to seeing you all at the restock!  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment