Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Wow, I'm actually on time for a holiday post for once!  That makes me happy!  Tonight's post will be heavy on photo and light on commentary since I've got a million photos to show you.  I've got two different manis that I wore this weekend and today for St. Patrick's Day.  I hope you guys like them!

*All polishes were purchased by me.*

First, let's start with my skittles and attempt at nail art.  Here are the polishes I used:


Elevation Tindur, Elevation Mount Yu, Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer BEGL Go Bragh, Lynnderella Emerald Hope, Elevation Wyui Mountain, Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer SE Faith, Hope, Love, and Lynnderella SE Patty Whack!


On my unpictured thumb, I had Elevation Tindur topped with Lynnderella Tidy Whities, but I have a bit of unsightliness on my thumb, so I didn't subject you to that.  


On my index, I have a dotticure using all of the base colors from the mani, Tindur, Mount Yu, BGB, Wyui Mountain, and FHL over Elevation Mount Yu.


On my middle finger, I have a base of BGB with a free-hand shamrock from FHL.  Not be best work, but it's not as bad as my other hand...


My ring finger has two coats of Emerald Hope over Wyui Mountain.


Lastly, my pinkie finger I have one coat of Patty Whack! over FHL.


For my next mani, I used OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby, Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Four Star Daydream, Elevation Torres del Paine, Lynnderella Mindful Heart, Elevation Sarychev, and Lynnderella Cauldron Drippings.



I looked in my stash, and I had zero gold glitters.  Gold doesn't really call to me, so I've never bought one.  So, what do I do when I want a polish that I don't have and can't get right this second?  I make it!  My index finger shows one coat of Four Star Daydream over OPI's matte Love. Angel. Music. Baby.



My thumb and pinkie show one coat of LE The Mindful Heart over ONE coat of Elevation Torres del Paine.  I love that EVP.  It required zero cleanup!



My middle and ring fingers have one coat of Cauldron Drippings over two coats of the succulent and juicy EVP Sarychev.



You can buy Elevation polishes here, Lynnderella polishes here, and Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquers here.  You can purchase OPIs at most beauty supply shops as well as some drug stores and Target.  So, what did you wear and do for St. Patrick's Day (if you celebrate it)?

2 comments:

  1. If you accidentally made too much of that gold glitter I'd be happy to give some a new home! Gold doesn't call to me either but it's just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in testing for a potential August release, Sarawithouththeh ;) I'll definitely keep you posted!

      Delete