Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Restock Info & Limited Edition

This week is going to be a busy week on the blog.  As such, #RedCoatTuesday and Comparison Friday will be on hold until next week.  So, here's the schedule of events, tonight, I've got my St. Patrick's Day LE to show you as well as restock news, tomorrow will include my first two of three Polish Bar polishes, Thursday will be the GOT Polish Challenge, and Friday will be the last Polish Bar polish!  So, let's get down to business!

First thing's first - restock information!  This weekend, the Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer store will be restocking the full Winter Collection, Skating in the Snow, 2014, Resolutions, all remaining Holiday LEs, which have been reduced in price, all remaining Valentine's Day polishes, and the new limited edition BEGL Go Bragh.  This will be the last restock of all of these polishes, so grab them while you can!  

All polishes were created by me and provided to others for review.



Photos in the collage courtesy of OhThreeOhFour, Miss Mani Monster, and myself.

So, you guys have seen all of those already.  Now, it's time to introduce the 10 bottle limited edition BEGL Go Bragh.  BGB was named by the lovely Brigitte of Color Me So Crazy, and I quite like it!  All photos are taken in artificial sunlight.  


BGB is a medium green creme with a strong orange flash and orange and green shimmers.


This is three coats with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  I probably could've only done two coats, but I wanted to make sure it looked good in my photos.  


This polish can tend to be on the thicker side, so keep that in mind when you apply it.  If you decide to add any thinner, make sure you give the polish enough time to settle before application, otherwise you'll get bubbles!


Application was easy.  The consistency of the polish keeps you from having to do much cleanup.  Dry time is average with a quick dry topcoat.


As I mentioned above, there will only be 10 bottles of this available for purchase.  Once it's gone, it's gone for good!  


You can purchase BEGL Go Bragh along with the other polishes in the collage above on Sunday, 3/9/2014, at 3:00 pm est at my Big Cartel store.  Make sure you sign up for my newsletter for updates on restocks, releases of new products, and secret sales codes!  Also, make sure you're following both of my pages on Facebook for even more news.  Lastly, see sneak peeks of new items over at my IG page.

Are you ready for St. Patrick's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment