Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Guest Post: Southern Sparkle Nail Art and Jindie Olive You!

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
I'm Samantha and my blog is Southern Sparkle Nail Art! I'm guest posting for Julie, along with a bunch of lovely ladies, while she is away. Today I will be reviewing a Jindie Nails polish that is very close to my heart because I got to name it, Olive You!


As described by Jindie Nails "Olive You is a gorgeous sage/olive green linear holographic polish with metallic green/gold shifting glitters.  It has 3 different types of linear holographic pigments, including SpectraFlair.  This polish is opaque in about 2 or 3 coats." 


I have to agree! Olive You is everything you could hope for in a sage holo! It is opaque in 2 coats and it had a great dry time!


 These photos were taken in natural sunlight! It was a little bit overcast, so the holo is not as strong. :(


Overall, I loved this polish! I would definitely recommend it!


That is it for today, dolls! Come and visit me at my blog, Southern Sparkle Nail Art! I'm doing Halloween posts all month. :)


_________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, that's a beautiful holo right there!  Thank you to Samantha for taking over my blog today!  Make sure to go follow her and check out her amazing Halloween posts!


1 comment:

  1. Guest blogging is important and how to go about doing it. It’s something I’ve been trying to do for awhile but have instead trying to blogging on my site rite4us.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete