Friday, October 18, 2013

Guest Post: Peer Pressure Polish and Elevation Epidote

Hi there fellow lacquer lovers! My name is Jennifer and I run Peer Pressure Polish. I'm just a quick guest post here while Julie is away from her blog. I named my blog Peer Pressure Polish because if I see a polish on someone or on a lot of people I feel compelled to own it. If you tell me I need it, or it's popular I must have it in my life. The polish I am going to share with you today is one of those. This is Elevation Polish Epidote. It is a beautiful Army green holo polish. I first saw this on Instagram from @thepolishaholic. It was so pretty and I had to have it I had no issues with application, this is three thin coats and I was able to wear it about four days. I got so many compliments on this polish. Which was shocking to me, I thought it was going to be a polish only I was going to love. I used a base of Duri Rejuvacote and I used Glisten and Glow HK Girl as my topcoat.





I really wish there had been some sun going on when I had this on, because I couldn't see the full holo effect with the cloudy weather. Thanks for reading my guest post! Jennifer

_______________________________________________________________________________

Wow, that's one Elevation I've been going back and forth on, but I'm seriously wanting it now!  Many thanks to Jennifer for her wonderful guest post!

No comments:

Post a Comment